Last Updated: May 9, 2019
OneUpDigital.com is a division of One Up Digital, LLC., a Michigan limited liability company (collectively, “One Up Digital”). This page explains the One Up Digital billing terms and conditions for the online services provided on or in connection with the services provided by One Up Digital (the “Services”).
To the extent the Services or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide One Up Digital information regarding your credit card or debit card (collectively, “Payment Instrument”). Acceptable Payment Instruments are credit or debit cards issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa. Checks are not an accepted method of payment at this time.
You represent and warrant to One Up Digital that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the Payment Instrument. You will promptly update your Account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
- We offer monthly management for local advertising, local search marketing, websites, and other services.
- >We offer a minimum service plan subscription and a pre-pay plan subscription option for coupon advertising.
- The monthly ad budget is used for your internet advertising (less service fees) (“Monthly Ad Budget”). Monthly Ad Budgets are billed monthly and will reoccur at the same rate unless and until you notify One Up Digital in writing. Monthly Ad Budget amounts are set for a monthly period and cannot be adjusted during any given the monthly term. The adjustment will begin on the next Billing Date (as defined below).
- An Onboarding fee may be charged one-time upon Account set up and is clearly indicated on the invoice provided in some cases.
- You will be issued an invoice detailing charges dependent upon the plan subscription you have selected. Once this invoice is signed, dated and received by One Up Digital, the service term will commence and all corresponding payments are due and owing.
You agree to pay One Up Digital the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan subscription and this Billing Policy. You hereby authorize One Up Digital to bill your Payment Instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your Account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let One Up Digital know within thirty (30) calendar days after the date that One Up Digital invoices you.
One Up Digital reserves the right to change plan subscription prices. If One Up Digital does make a pricing change, One Up Digital will provide notice of the change on the Site or in an email to you, at One Up Digital’s option, at least thirty (30) calendar days before the change is to take effect. The pricing change will take effect on the first Billing Date after your initial plan subscription period. Your continued use of the Services after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
- All Accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by One Up Digital before any Service is provided and the Account is activated. You are required to keep a valid Payment Instrument on file to charge for recurring monthly plan subscription fees, ad budget or add on services.
- All international customers must pay by a Payment Instrument accepted by One Up Digital. One Up Digital does not accept international checks.
- Plan subscription billing is based on the availability of products and services, not based on usage. The Set-up Fee is a one-time nonrefundable charge to create your Account.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all Payment Instrument details and contact information current. This can be done online through your online dashboard or by contacting an employee of One Up Digital. To access the Account settings to change/update the Payment Instrument, you should log in to your Account, click on Settings Tab and then click on the Payment Settings on the left sidebar.
- All recurring plan subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the Payment Instrument on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through our Billing Department. You can reach the Billing Department by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Payment Instruments are automatically charged on your specific billing cycle date. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). If the Payment Instrument is declined on the Billing Date, the Account is disabled. One Up Digital will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for no more than ten (10) calendar days.
- One Up Digital will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for the full term of the contract. All Accounts more than ten (10) calendar days past due may be assessed a late fee, in One Up Digital’s sole discretion. No more than three (3) attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Any Account that is past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- After an Account is delinquent for thirty (30) calendar days, it will be canceled. Once canceled, you will not be able to recover any files until the Account is current. Application data will be stored for 90 days post-cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. Further, the Account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- One Up Digital may, at its sole discretion, charge a $15.00 late fee for Accounts that are thirty (30) days or more past due.
- If a customer initiates a chargeback, One Up Digital may, in its sole discretion, charge a $50.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
One Up Digital will not prorate any portion of unused plan subscription services. All plan subscription fees are nonrefundable.
You may not cancel the Services during the initial paid for the plan subscription period. Cancellations made at the end of the plan subscription period or thereafter must be submitted in writing to email@example.com and confirmed in writing by a One Up Digital representative. Email cancellation requests, alone, do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. The cancellation is not complete until you receive writing from the One Up Digital representative confirming cancellation. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an Account with One Up Digital cannot be done by simply canceling the Payment Instrument. One Up Digital will continue to treat this as an open Account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due Account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that Account cancellation is done through a One Up Digital representative to ensure Account closure.
Cancellation of an Account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All canceled Accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
You agree to provide One Up Digital thirty (30) days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party Payment Instrument company or bank. One Up Digital must be the first option in billing disputes. Should One Up Digital receive a chargeback from a third-party Payment Instrument company or bank on the customer’s behalf before One Up Digital has been given a chance to resolve the issue, One Up Digital has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, One Up Digital retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. One Up Digital will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, One Up Digital will immediately suspend the Account until the matter is resolved.
Pre-paid plan subscription fees and set-up fees are nonrefundable. Advertising and digital marketing tool fees are nonrefundable.
Property Ownership After Cancellation
One Up Digital reserves the right to maintain ownership of all digital assets, domain names, web properties, and data generated, purchased, or created on behalf of your Accounts during and after any billing cycle or cancellation. If a customer requests to take ownership or claim of a digital asset, One Up Digital may, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not a digital asset can be transferred to the ownership of the customer after billing has been canceled.